Thursday 6 December 2007

I'm in!

Well I have a place for FLM, assuming I am fit enough to train enough to do it justice.

I asked at the club tonight when they would be doing the draw.

But as there were only 3 names on the list, the Secretary gave me a form there and then!

So I have started training.

That is :
  • no more chocolate, biscuits, cake .....
  • do the exercises from the phyzz
  • do what CV work I can in the gym
  • hope that on 1st January I am able to run
If all these happen I will send the form off on January 1st - closing date 11th January.

Help!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I haven't had much luck with the charity places either. My husband's not keen for me to go for one due to the extra pressure and I've just started working full time. The training I could cope with, but trying to get sponsporship would be hard. Well done for getting a place. I will be avidly keeping up with your training! Good luck.