Monday 1 January 2007

New Year, New Target

Now this is not a weight loss blog, but having weighed and measured myself this morning I know that I am officially obese - well I knew anyway but just had to confirm the figures for the start of the year!

So while trying not to obsess about food and weight and all that stuff, I DO have to lose weight for the sake of my health and longevity - heck there is too much I want to do to keel over now.

So the targets for the year are not an amount of weight to lose, but running targets which will not be acheived without weight loss, and working on the running targets should also help the weight loss. (Does that make sense?)

So targets:
  • run a 10k race without walking
  • run a cross country race next winter season

3 comments:

sue said...

Do you have a 10k in mind Beanz?

I don't much like cross country - I don't mind the mud and the wet, that's fun - but I'm always so scared I'll get injured! Spoils the enjoyment a bit.

b-z said...

I think you can do that

I KNOW you can
xx

(Sue_i agree about cross country-but i always do my local races)

Molly Bee said...

Hi Beanz!
Found you blog by following the link in the commentyou left at my blog. I'm not a runner but I always wished I could be. I ahem 'upper torso' is built for comfort not for speed! There isn't a sports bra in the world that would help! LOL I love your plant pictures!