Monday 2 January 2006

New Year New Resolve

Happy and Healthy New Year to you all

So others have posted their targets for 2006 and so must I.

First the long term over the year stuff:
  • loose a pound a week through the year to get me to a healthy plodding weight
  • run at least 4 times a week, even if some are only 2 or 3 miles
  • be more organised in my working life

On the way - to be a stone lighter for FLM (I now weigh the same as I did last April) so I need to

  • drink 2 litres of water a day
  • eat at least 5 fruit and veg a day
  • concentrate on low GI low fat foods
  • do core strength and stretching on non running days

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

[claps]
well done Beanz!
Good positive thoughts there - I'm sure you will achieve every one!

Leon said...

Super goals Beanz...

..And you know we'll be keeping a close eye on you..!!!

:o)

b-z said...

2006 WILL be your year Beanzie
you ran a marathon-you can do anything now

I must do my goals