Tuesday 1 February 2005

gym again

Went to the gym first thing and did upper body strength stuff interspersed with bouts of CV PT likes to give variety to the session!

Then to Derby Runner for them to check out my shoes. Although I have 2 pairs, I tended to keep the clean pair fo the gym and the dirty pair for outside - so the older road pair are knackered - probably part of the shin splint problem, together with the increased miles.

So need another pair and to alternate properly and log mileages. They're going to get me some Asics 2100s. They also advised a wear a tubigrip bandage to support the muscle. So I have one in place now.

What: gym upper body and CV 50 minutes
AHR: 103

Tomorrow: London, so walking the concrete, maybe a swim in the evening.

1 comment:

Evil Pixie said...

I hope the tubigrip works and you are back in action soon! Take care in the big smoke
Pix