Monday 20 December 2004

Well a bit of a wuss, but at least I did something

When mr beanz got up for work it was dark and very frosty, so I thought maybe I'd leave it a bit and go later when the Sun was up.....
......took teenbeanzes to town to do their Christmas shopping, by the time we got back it was sleeting :<(

now I don't mind rain, I don't mind cold but ... cold and wet is just miserable ....

I know, I know, I will not get away with not running in cold wet conditions and be fit for BM and FLM.

But today I just could not do it ...
so I went to the gym and did 30 minutes upper body stuff followed by 5 km hills on the dready - better than nothing.

But another week without a long run - must do one some time soon.


2 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

I should go "tut tut - you won't not run BM or FLM if it's cold and wet will you!" but I won't! At least you did something and quiet a lot too!
Well done
PS looking forward to those bars!
pix

beanz said...

But how do you keep going for long distances on the dready, ruth?

I find after 5k it gets tedious - and unlike a run you can just stop, on a run you've got to get home!!

Do you have a dready at home?